As we go into the month of May, here are 4 events we think you should consider participating in if you are looking to learn more about NGOs and how to give back to the society.
1. Eco-anxiety Webinar hosted by Susty Vibes: Susty vibes is a social enterprise working to promote sustainability in Nigeria. This event is targeted at addressing the anxiety inducing concerns that young people have living in Africa today.
2. An Online fundraising guide hosted by Ellah Communications: Ellah communications is a nonprofit communications outfit that aims to help other nonprofits through marketing and digital media. This meeting is targeted at guiding non-profits on how to obtain financial support through online channels.
3. Breaking the Circle of Domestic Violence by the Emotions Pastor: The Emotions Pastor is a relationship counselling and emotional intelligence coaching outfit. The event is aimed at equipping women who are victims of domestic violence.
4. Children's Day Celebration hosted by Be A Gift to All Foundation: The organization is committed to creating a world in which every underserved child has access to opportunities, quality education & healthy livelihood. The Children's day celebration is to remember less privileged children.
5. In honor of the International Day of the Boy Child, Arm the Child Foundation will be hosting a group of boys to discuss the topic - Raising a Generation of Boys with Voices. Arm the Child Foundation is a child education and welfare organization.